January 31, 2013 Leave a comment
Australia rejects carbon credits for killing camels because emission reduction assessment was incomplete
January 29, 2013 Leave a comment
The Australian carbon credits scheme goes from bad to mad!!
So, killing camels for carbon credits is perfectly acceptable provided only that the emissions reduction by the curbing of their flatulence can be properly assessed.
The Reasons for Refusal of the application states:
The Domestic Offsets Integrity Committee (DOIC) advises that it has decided to refuse to
endorse methodology proposal Management of large feral herbivores (camels) in the…
December 12, 2012 4 Comments
Does it mean different things to different people? Does it depend on the platform? Does it send mixed messages?
You can't always take it literally, people will like anything on Facebook. At least I hope they are just using as a shortcut to saying I agree or I understand, instead of actually liking the bad news or sad status they just liked.
December 3, 2012 Leave a comment
December 2, 2012 Leave a comment
NCAA Football, the franchise right next to NFL after the wannabes from around the globe in Cricket (IPL) and Soccer (Barclays’ Premierleague) is still run for amateurs ostensibly. In a not so predictable outcome however, blatant tips and tricks depending on cash prizes across the last 7-8 seasons of College Football and a sad scandal realising Penn State Nittany Lions in November 2011 ‘s near end of the season disclosures from Coach Joe Paterno has resulted in the College football franchise reacting with all the righteous indignation it could muster and unfortunately the signature penalties befell Ohio State where the Buckeyes had to pay cash penalties and get banned from any of the College Bowls.
The state of the organisation is such that perhaps Buckeyes were selected for being a non controversial yet signature end to the fracas diverting attention from the debate but the BCS organisation which continues to see an annual festival of tumult at the end of the season redefining old archaic Bowl selections only lending more credence to more calls for redefinition, The Ohio State Buckeyes would be standing out of the Championship Bowl as they perhaps would not have translated to a 12-0 record in any other division of BCS like SEC which carries more than half the Top 10 teams and gets to send its Champion to the BCS Bowl against the undefeated Notre Dame Fighting irish. Apparently despite the chirrupy sponsors and the large returning audiences, there still are more than enough worms in the woodwork as the Buckeyes stand out of all the four BCS bowls including the Fiesta , Orange and Suga r Bowls and even the Sooners (OK) and the Bulldogs (Georgia) still not sure of which bowl they will play in January arounfd the new year celebrations.
One really wonders though if even network audiences will bother changing the game again as the line up for the 2013 Bowls looks hot and sultry enough for the snow to melt and the College Athletics of US continue to prove the predominance and preponderence of networks and franchise equations holding their own in the middle of sport and allowing Sponsors to direct the future of the sport ( maybe advantageously) and neither the Illinois Illini or the recently Top 10 crowned incoming SEC tyros Texas A&M are complaining on the state of things even as Brian Kelly is still enjoying the thought of not preparing for Collin Klein’s KSU in the championship game, fighting with the SEC contenders he would instead be driving in the bowl game.
- BCS Bowl Predictions 2012: Projecting Worst Potential Games on Slate (bleacherreport.com)
- Michigan vs. Ohio State: Why Sanctions Were Best Thing to Happen to Buckeyes (bleacherreport.com)
- Discover Fan Loyalty Poll: 5 Teams Who Would Be Thankful To Play BCS Buster This Championship Weekend (thepigskinreport.com)
- Ohio State Football: Undefeated Buckeyes Must Be 2013 Title Favorites (bleacherreport.com)
- Notre Dame’s confidence is rewarded with BCS title berth (usatoday.com)
- Your Hate Week College Football Open Thread (dailynorseman.com)
November 14, 2012 Leave a comment
July 25, 2012 2 Comments
If you read the Sunday papers like I do (Bruce likes to look at the comics and the Walmart flyers - I am trying to break him of THAT habit!)), then you know the primary reason for that edition is to sell you garbage you don't need. Get over it, there is no news on a Sunday. They print that sucker days in advance.
July 25, 2012 1 Comment
Even as year on year growth was 34% just on Gross Interest Income to INR18.86B even sequentially the bank grew from a total of INR17.86 in Gross Interest Income and Net Prfits at INR 2.90 Bln a sequential growth of 6% from March and well above the 305 growth watermark
(Topline including fees and other income) Net income is mostly the same rate of growth at INR7.6B a sequential growth of 8% and Other Income under 3 B still sequentially larger by 10% The Bank does not break down other income into Fee income and other as Indusind has started doing recently Net NPAs are yet only 0.06%
The ires and release do not include further info on assets,.
July 25, 2011 1 Comment
Or, how to destroy your unique, good brand value with faulty viral lessons
No after they won their award at Cannes for the Break up campaign, National Australian Bank have not really sat down idle. They have been busy running a contest which will form a basis for a future viral campaign with a slogan contest, getting the winner an ATM inside his house. If they don’t watch it, the Break up campaign ( see below) will soomn become a larger “Stick ‘em up” for their new found customers
I am sure there a re a lot of viral campaigns the end videos from the ATM home TV anchor will be compared too, most non charitable and their PR campaign next year could well be, No more fracas, please come back John!!! Li’l known cashcow.in destroyed our marketing dreams with this lead
- A Grand Prix for National Australian Bank (social.advantages.us)
- Cannes Lions PR Grand Prix 2011 (adland.tv)
- NAB changes tack from the Break Up to focus on honesty (mumbrella.com.au)
- NAB’s breakup mastermind Sandra de Castro promoted to CMO (mumbrella.com.au)
July 20, 2011 1 Comment
As this is a well timed wholistic review of social advertising, an update too many is already forcing me to change my headlines quickly to catch the right brands and the right market..Facebook’s own ad platform is delivering a 74% higher price in the second quarter over last year taking facebook revenues to nearly 3 times its Year 1 performance including the boost in volumes.
The platform already has four major markets defined in ad metrics measurement across US, UK, Germany and more. Twitter has continued receiving a dichotomy of value disinterest and PE investment overload as Biz and Ev finally put their mind to money after The Obvious corp’s good 5 years. But in the Social advertising category, Facebook is only one category, the other being social gaming , which though hosted on Facebook is likely to get its own brand ecosystem and its own advertising capture.
Social Gaming friendly brands go a lot for In game videos for their brands/ entertainment/movies and NEW PE funding for SupersonicAds ( a Facebook partner) underlines the same. Meanwhile zynga’s small wannnabe Crowdstar has picked up friendships with another video advertiser Jun group Note Page’s Google still does not figure in likely competition on the Social platform
- SupersonicAds Raises $4.3 Million From Greylock For Social In-Game Advertising (techcrunch.com)
- Bringing Video Ads to Games: Supersonic Raises $4.2M and Crowdstar Partners with Jun Group (insidefacebook.com)
- Facebook Expands Credits Offers to Europe Via SupersonicAds and Deal United (insidesocialgames.com)
- Percolate aims to filter the flood of social media information (venturebeat.com)
- What Google’s Loss of Twitter Stream Means to Realtime Search? (actionableinsights.covario.com)
Adage Power Blog
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- July 2012
- January 2012
- July 2011
- June 2011
- April 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- 55,507 maximums
- It’s Monday Again: A $99-kit DNA test banned by US FDA, A new Mustang GT 500, will banks get into a better week?... fb.me/27sCeWeXI 4 days ago
- It’s Monday Again: A $99-kit DNA test banned by US FDA, A new Mustang GT 500, will banks get into a better week?... fb.me/1WXkcXMd0 4 days ago
- It’s Monday Again: A $99-kit DNA test banned by US FDA, A new Mustang GT 500, will banks get into a better week?... fb.me/2HWgbgQ6T 4 days ago
- It's Monday Again: A $99-kit DNA test banned by US FDA, A new Mustang GT 500, will banks get... fb.me/3g5CaSPoH 4 days ago
- It's Monday Again: A $99-kit DNA test banned by US FDA, A new Mustang GT 500, will banks get into a better week? wp.me/pC4M1-4N0 4 days ago
Site Owner Credentials, Stats
Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools